Emile is a mathematics resource that uses real games to motivate children to play and learn.
All games are suitable for 6-11 years old. Each player can go on a captivating adventure to help Emile recover all the maths gems that have been stolen by the evil Scrambler. Set over the universe of mathematics, there are 7 different planets and each one is tailored to a specific area of maths – geometry, statistics, multiplication & division, addition & subtraction, place value, and measurements.
- Emile is great for homework (kids love to do it, parents are happy to do it and there is no marking).
- All games have language throughout (in some countries Emile has been used extensively in English lessons).
- Follows the UK curriculum.
- Each game puts mathematics into context.
- Accompanied with teacher resources.
- The games require players to solve problems and improve their fluency.
- Game based learning allows learners to make mistakes in a risk-free setting, and through experimentation, actively learn and practise the right way to do things without losing confidence.
- The games are real games – games that children want to play.