The Cyber Coach PE’s online virtual dance instructors support everyone to deliver fun physical activity with confidence and enthusiasm. Cyber Coach PE can help introduce a wide and varied diet of popular dance styles into schools without the need for specialist instructors.
Cyber Coach PE Summary
Cyber Coach PE can help introduce a wide and varied diet of popular dance styles into schools without the need for specialist instructorsOnce a school has subscribed, teachers (and parents) simply visit our website and login to access an exciting range of dance and exercise sessions. The system has been designed to work in combination with interactive whiteboards in classrooms and halls.
Engaging children with the Cyber Coach Smart is easy due to the huge variety of popular dance styles including Street, Body Poppin’, Disco, Cheerleading, Musical Theatre, Tai Chi and Bollywood.
There are sessions of differing levels of choreography, tempo and fitness to suit all led by a range of male and female instructors, who act as positive role models. Due to the way a licence is purchased, all classes throughout a school can enjoy different sessions at the same time.
Common uses of the Cyber Coach Smart include: Wake and Shake sessions; 8 week dance courses; Warm Ups & Cool Downs; Wet Play and Breakfast/Lunchtime clubs.
The Cyber Coach Smart’s online virtual dance instructors support everyone to deliver fun physical activity with confidence and enthusiasm:
- Energise with short, upbeat wake and shake sessions and warm ups or calm things down with slower cool downs and routines
- Engage and maintain children’s interest with a huge variety of popular dance including Street, Body Poppin’, Disco, Cheerleading, Tai Chi and Bollywood
- Improve concentration, alertness in class & ability to stay on task
- A huge range of routines that can be selected according to age and interests.
- All classes can enjoy different sessions simultaneously
- Dances are categorised into different suggested age groups.
- Teachers stay fully in control of the content at all and can pause, rewind and fast-forward the routines whilst being free to assist the pupils individually.